- Efficient and automated tracking, locating, archival and retrieval
- Regulatory compliance
- Web-based status, retrieval and analytic reporting
- Role-based access (who can access what, when and where)
- Check-in and Check-out management
- Bulk pull facilitation
- Unauthorized access alert
- Departmental billing based on access
- Automatic Detection & Identification
- Automatic IN & OUT tracking
- Automatic Notifications, emails & SMS alert to Parent/Guardian
- Mobile App & Website for Parents & School
- Improved Parent/Guardian – School Relationship
- Daily, weekly and monthly attendance reports
- Faster and automated way of tracking missing equipment/gear of employee/labor
- Helps reducing mishaps due to lack of safety gear.
- Saves several man hours invested in manual inspection.
- Multiple installation setup options matching business processes.
- Useful where RFID tagging is not possible.
- Easy to track through QR code readers.
- Inventory management software specifically for healthcare industry
- Cutting Edge Tolling Technology
- Strong and Robust Architecture
- Multiple Intelligence for Fraud Prevention
- Intelligent Reporting and Analytics
- Software Intelligence to keep watch on Auditors and Toll Collectors
PHASE 1 : RFID Readers Installation
PHASE 2 : Tagging Cattles
Key Benefits of adopting RFID technology.
- Prevent un-authorized exit of Infants from the ward
- Track presence and movements of infants within the ward
- Track presence and availability of the mothers or staff with the Infants
- Monitor tampering of the security system
- Allow secure management of IN/Out movement of Infants & Mothers for different purposes